This course has been specially designed for professional leaders and administrative persons and individuals who are in-charge of implementation of quality management and other leadership roles.
This course will provide the necessary skills based on the EFQM model to create leader for tomorrow.
- Understanding the concepts of EFQM model
- Using the techniques for quality management to lead their organization to excellence
- Assessment feedback report
- Using the DMAIC approaches to understanding improvement
- Using the business excellence matrix approach to create an Enable map for self-assessment
Fundamentals of the EFQM Model
- Understanding the need for change
- Understanding the 8 basic concepts for excellence
- Understanding the 9 Excellence model concept
- Benefits of the RADAR logic( use for reviewing the performance of an organization)
RADAR Logic and its Applications
- Elements of the RADAR logic model
- Use of RADAR with Enablers
- Use of RADAR with Results
- Learn the methods of providing feedback to management
- Analysing the performance
EFQM and Levels of Excellence
- Characteristics for excellence
- How to move towards excellence?
- Recognized EFQM schemes
- Understanding the DMAIC model – (Define, measure, analyse, improve and Control)
- How to implement the DMAIC model?
- Improve performance using DMAIC model
- Proven methods of Problem solving
Documentation for EFQM Model Management
- Elements of an EFQM model management document
- Understanding the importance of using Enabler map for detail approaches
- Business Excellence matrix and self-assessment
- Review of the course and “Question and Answer session”