Monday 16 Nov 2020
- Duration: One Week
- City: Istanbul
- Fees: Classroom: 4250 GBP / Online: 1925 GBP
Monday 16 Nov 2020
Who should attend:
Marketing professionals whom assigned to prepare a marketing plan for the first time or who are reviewing the outcomes of current plans. This course is also highly important for senior managers involved in assessing marketing plans submitted to them by specialists.
Start a logical step-by-step process to produce an effective marketing plan.
Devise a marketing plan that builds on marketing audit findings.
Utilise marketing audit findings to identify effective strategies and techniques.
Build up the elements of the strategic marketing plan.
Recognise and implement the different marketing warfare strategies (offensive, defensive and flanking).
The Marketing Concept
• Scope and Functions.
• A New Approach to Marketing.
• Competitive Pressures Changing the World.
• The Smart Bomb Strategic Approach.
The Marketing Planning Process
• The Benefits of Planning.
• The Marketing Plan Format.
• The Marketing Planning Process.
• Setting S.M.A.R.T Objectives and Goals.
• Linking the Marketing Strategy to the Vision, Mission and Objectives of the Company.
The Business Situation Analysis
• Comprehending the Framework for Competitive Analysis.
• Competitive and Customer Analysis.
• Environmental Analysis.
• SWOT and TOWS Analysis.
• Portfolio Analysis and Design (The Boston Consulting Group Matrix).
Planning Segmentation, Targeting and Positioning
• Basis for Segmentation.
• Benefits of Segmentation.
• The Market Segmentation Process.
• Effective Positioning.
• Creating a Powerful Value Proposition.
• Considering Different Strategic Alternatives (TOWS Analysis).
• Analysing Different Marketing Strategies.
• The Growth Strategy Matrix.
• Factors Shaping the Choice of Strategy.
• Blue Ocean versus Red Ocean Strategies.
Tactical Planning Applications
• Setting the Scene: The Marketing Mix.
• The Components of the Marketing Mix.
• Using the Marketing Mix Model.
Putting It All Together
• Writing Your Own Marketing Plan.