Marketing management has obtained importance to meet thriving competition and the need for developed strategies of distribution to reduce cost and to increase profits.
Marketing is very beneficial for the transfer, exchange, and movement of goods. Marketing management today is the most important function in a commercial and business enterprise.
Advanced Marketing management training course can equip companies and their leaders with the tools to gain a competitive advantage in challenging markets.
The course gives you the skills to move ahead of rivals with a better marketing strategy plan, It will also bring an expansive understanding of the theoretical and practical issues with marketing management.
By the end of The Marketing for Better Results Training, you will:
- Understand the nature and concept of marketing in a competitive environment.
- Utilize analytical tools to refine the organizations marketing strategy and effectiveness.
- Guide the organizational marketing strategy that is focused on return on investment.
- Determine the best marketing channels and methodology to deliver impeccable strategic marketing campaigns.
- Harness advanced marketing management principles and applying it to the marketing plan.
- Align both the marketing and branding strategy for Strategic Business Units (SBU’s).
- Troubleshoot underperforming aspects and revolutionize marketing management in the organization.
- Develop a practical perspective on contemporary work practices in your field.
- Implement an Action Plan at your workplace using the knowledge and skills acquired through the course.
- Comprehend the process of planning for marketing activities.
- Apply the methods used in assessing market opportunities.
- Build up information necessary for implementing successful marketing strategies.
- Identify the implications of the 4Ps in marketing.
Marketing for Better Results Training Coursem is designed for:
- Media Planners and Marketing Executives
- Account Managers and Brand Managers
- Marketing Managers
- Business Development Executives
- Senior Managers
- Account Directors, Corporate Communications Team, Data Scientists
- Marketing Directors, Design Directors
- Directors, Leaders and Entrepreneurs