Monday 24 May 2021
- Duration: One Week
- City: London
- Fees: Classroom: 4200 GBP / Online: 2100 GBP
Monday 24 May 2021
Artificial Intelligence (AI) has enormous disruptive potential, but making the most of this potential requires you to change your mind-set and business priorities.
In this course, you will learn:
What Artificial Intelligence (AI) is, explore use cases and applications of AI, and understand AI concepts and terms like machine learning, deep learning and neural networks. You will be exposed to various issues and concerns surrounding AI such as ethics and bias, & jobs, and get advice from experts about learning and starting a career in AI. You will also demonstrate AI in action with a mini project.
This course does not require any programming or computer science expertise and is designed to introduce the basics of AI to anyone whether you have a technical background or not.
• Understand what is AI, its applications and use cases and how it is transforming our lives
• Explain terms like Machine Learning, Deep Learning and Neural Networks
• Describe several issues and ethical concerns surrounding AI
• Articulate advice from experts about learning and starting a career in
• Past, present and future applications of AI technology
• Statistics, uncertainty, and Bayes networks.
• Fundamentals of machine learning.
• Machine logic and planning, how to add these systems.
• Computer vision and utilising image processing
• Integration with robotics
• Information retrieval systems
• Realistic AI use
• Understand how to operationalize artificial intelligence and machine learning
• Identify key areas to apply artificial intelligence and machine learning techniques within your teams and workplace
• Appreciate the advantages that artificial intelligence and machine learning techniques can add to various portfolio and risk management strategies
• Artificial intelligence applications (NLP)
• Artificial intelligence applications (Vision/Robotics)
• Review and Conclusion