This course will give supervisors, team leaders and experts the information and skills needed to add to the strategy formation and usage. Learners will obtain awareness and figure out how this effects operational exercises. Figure out how to utilize arranging methods and procedures and when to apply them. Become progressively mindful of the leadership styles and preferences and reflect on the effect on usage of procedures and plans. The capacity to communicate and commit.
This is an activity-based workshop that will empower you to create hands-on abilities to take back to your work workplace.
Learners will master how to:
- Recognise the value and significance of thinking strategically
- Relate strategic aims to the improvement of efficient plans.
- Check and estimate your role in operational and strategic performance.
- Form objectives for your team and staff which stand with organisational goals.
Notice how your leadership style influences rivals and subordinate relations
The Course Outline
Is Strategic Thinking Relevant to all managers?
- Ask yourself if Is strategy an art or a science?
- Learn How to think strategically.
- The tasks of leaders and stakeholders in strategy progression.
- Does strategy equate to renovation?
- How operational and middle leaders participate?
Turning Strategies into Plans
- Mission, vision, values and goal settings.
- Aligning persons and goals.
- Methods & strategies for arranging.
- Preparing for the unpredictable.
- Tasks, liabilities and duties.
The Leadership Role in implementing Strategies
- If technics and plans demand change, how do people react?
- Your leadership style(s)
- The function of managers in querying and listening
- How to proceed methods and plans:
- Managing accomplishment.
Effects of Power on Strategic success
- Organisational rituals and practices.
- What is Power and how is it presented?
- Collaboration & challenge.
- Individual methods for running networks and relationships.
- Coping with pressure.
Why a Strategic Outlook supports Career Progression?
- progressing method in 21st Century Organisations.
- More conventional method improvement: Kotter’s Eight Stage model.
- Key management skills required for career advancement.
- Individual Leadership enhancement Plans.