This Course is designed for:
Marketing and sales professionals, corporate executives, advertising managers, business development managers, sales personnel and others who are involved in commercial activities at all levels of the organisation.
- Define the key account management’s primary functions and best practices.
- Identify the significance of re-defining businesses processes to match the ever-changing market and customer needs.
- Produce clear deals and marketing differentiators to neutralise competition (value-based proposition).
- Plan and use financial ratios and KPIs to measure their operations’ effectiveness.
- Use leadership, negotiation and power proposals to leverage their business and lead the national key account team.
Key Account (KA) Management: Overview and Best Practices
- Key Account Management: An Overview.
- The New Landscape of Account Management.
- Comprehending the Buy-Sell Ladder Model.
- Key Account Analysis and Qualifying.
- The Key Account Manager as a Business Developer.
- Comprehending and Working the Customer Loyalty Ladder.
- Building Client Chemistry with F.O.R.M.
The Business and KA Planning Process using the STAR Business Planning Process:
- Strategic Analysis.
- Targets and Goals.
- Reality Check.
Re-Defining Your Processes for Breakthrough Results
- Reengineering Your Team Selling Process to Avoid Mistaking Motion for Action.
- Auditing the Selling Process.
- Identifying your Unique Selling Propositions (USPs) and Distinctive Selling Points (DSPs).
- Creating a Competitive Analysis Matrix Using USP and DSP to Neutralise Competition.
- Designing and Implementing Key Performance Indicators.
- Creating a Balanced Scorecard (Business Performance Audit).
Powerful Negotiation Skills
- The Definition of Negotiation.
- The Difference Between Persuading and Negotiating.
- The Negotiation Process.
- The Phases of the Purchasing Decision.
- Influencing Decision Criteria.
- Effective Concession Management During Negotiation.
- Completing Your Negotiation Plan.
Building and Leading the National Key Account Team
- Stages in Team Formation.
- Building a High-Performance Team.
- Defining Team Roles.
- The Team Motivation Mix.
- Management versus Leadership.
- Practices of Exemplary Leaders (Industry Practices).
Writing Business Proposals that Sell
- Writing a Typical Business Proposal.
- Formatting Tips and Tricks for Winning Proposals.
- Creating Your Own Proposal Template Using a Suggested Proposal Format Guide.