Monday 1 Nov 2021
- Duration: One Week
- City: Madrid
- Fees: Classroom: 4350 GBP / Online: 1975 GBP
Monday 1 Nov 2021
This course is designed for:
Personnel officers, personal assistants, employees in the hospitality business and all those whose position requires dealing and interacting with important persons in both government and private sectors.
– Behave correctly in both business and social situations.
– Interact effectively with different types of guests.
– Play the role of the ideal host at various functions.
– Organize and manage events such as business luncheons and formal dinners.
– Meet and greet important guests, clients and customers in a proper manner.
– Deal successfully with the media.
Definitions of Etiquette and Protocol
– The Importance of Etiquette in Business.
– The Importance of Protocol in Business.
– Applying the Right Behaviour in Different Situations.
– Creating the Right Image for your Organization.
– Image Building and Image Management.
– Gaining Guests’ Respect.
– Understanding Human Relations.
– Proper Greetings and Introductions.
– Professional Hand-Shaking.
– Giving Business Cards in a Proper Way.
– People’s Names (Pronunciation and Remembering).
The Ideal Host
– Key Qualities of the Ideal Host.
– Dealing with Different Types of Guests.
– Handling Difficult Personalities.
– Dealing with Guests’ Complaints.
– Handling Guests’ Complaints in a Timely Manner.
– Perception and Business Relations.
Managing Events and Behaviour
– The Business Meal.
– Table Manners at Business Lunches and Business Dinners.
– Setting of the Room and Table.
– Mistakes to Avoid at Business Events.
– Meeting Guests at Airports.
Proper Communication Etiquette
– Phone Etiquette.
– Meeting Etiquette.
– Email Etiquette.
Handling the Media
– Dealing with Questions.
– Handling Confidential Information.
– Effective Public Relations.