Monday 05 Apr 2021
- Duration: One Week
- City: London
- Fees: Classroom: 3800 GBP / Online: 1900 GBP
Monday 05 Apr 2021
This course is for individuals, leaders, supervisors and all those who are engaged in quality management implementation and improvement of organizational performance.
• Understand the importance of quality in organisations.
• Highlight the impact of leadership to support quality management systems.
• Summarize the most used quality philosophies and tools to establish priorities within their organization.
• Study international, national and local quality standards, models and awards (ISO, TQM, Malcolm Baldrige etc.).
• Assess team dynamics and the role of teams in their continual improvement projects.
Leadership and Management in Quality
• Process-Based View.
• Productivity Limitations.
• The MUDA Factor.
• Eight Types of Waste.
• Cost of Poor Quality.
Quality Basics and Definitions
• Definition and Concept of Quality.
• History of Quality.
• Benefits of Implementing a Quality Model.
• Review of Common Quality Models.
• Review of Quality Gurus.
• Quality Philosophies.
• Demings 14 Points.
• Jurans Trilogy
• Crosbys Zero Defects.
• House of Quality and Quality Function Deployment (QFD).
• Six Sigma Methodology.
• Lean Principles.
• Quality Models, Awards and Methodologies.
• Malcolm Baldrige National Quality Award and EFQM.
• Total Quality Management.
Building Teams in a Quality Management System
• Why are Teams Important in Quality Management Projects?
• Barriers to Teams Achievement.
• Characteristics of Effective Teams.
• Team Development Cycle.
• Team Members Selection Tools.
Advanced Tools and Techniques
• Streamlining the Organization.
• The “ESSA” Method.
• Savings in Material Costs.
• Reducing the Costs of Services.
• 140 Ideas to Cut Costs.
Ethics in Quality Management
• American Society for Quality Code of Ethics.