Communication and time management skills are the most important quality for an executive professional, an executive professional who speaks and communicates well help in shaping a positive image for their company
This course will enable executive and administrative professionals to improve their communication and time management skills to increase their efficiency and also the efficiency of the company he/she is working or will work.
- Learning the skills for face-face communication
- Learning the skills for planning a project
- Learning the skills for communication through telephone/teleconferencing
- Learning to conduct meetings efficiently
- Time management skills
- Interpersonal and planning skills
Importance of Communication Skills and Methodology
- Understanding the importance of communication and interpersonal skills
- Analysing the obstacles which limits the communication skills
- Overcome disputes at work
- Self-confident communication and building work- relationship
- Importance of group dynamics and team improvement and management
- Importance of participation and discussions
- Importance of constructive discussions
- Importance of planning and preparation before meetings
- Learning note-taking in meetings and follow up after meetings
Time Management Skills
- Importance of time management at work
- Methods for efficient time management
- How to control interference at work?
- Importance of making requests and how to manage them.
- Importance and principle of “Code of Professional Conduct” (CPA)
Information Management and Communication Skills
- Methodology of information management
- Importance of meaningful information
- Structure, layout of report , and its importance
- Improving grammatical and punctuation skills
- Professional email- writing skills
- Proof-reading and editing
- Importance of written communication skills and it’s different forms
Preparation and Improvement of Presentation
- How to prepare official presentations?
- How to prepare the room before a meeting?
- Improving team-work productivity
- Importance of creative thinking at work
- How to make a case and present?
- Review of the course and “Question and Answer session”