- If your organisation wants to expand customer loyalty.
- If you want to increase your customers
- If you want to stand out in the marketplace
this programme will help you to deliver these aspirations through Customer Service excellence.
company’s most fundamental asset is its clients. Without them, we could not exist in business. When you satisfy our clients, they not only help your organisation development by continuing to do business with you, but they are more likely to recommend you to friends and acquaintances. Organisations which exhibit a consistent customer service strategy, commitment to investing in a superior workforce and customer-focussed systems enable extraordinary service delivery and upgraded customer relationships.
This profoundly interactive and enjoyable programme examines in depth how to build lasting rapport with your clients uncovering their needs to build world class customer service in any medium that will:
- Demonstrate to your customers how important you believe they are.
- Guarantee customers will enjoy dealing with you and accomplish more business.
- Mean you will retain more of your customers which is less expensive than recruiting new ones.
- Enable huge numbers of your customers will become advocates for your business in person and on-line creating word of mouth advertising – the most effective and cheapest kind/
- Help you emerge from your competitors.
- Make your workplace environment more enjoyable and so improve staff retention which saves on recruitment and training costs.
This programme has been intended to help learners develop the fundamental skills to manage positive customer care. With the knowledge, they will be able to deal with customers effectively, maximise their potential, and exceed their expectations.
By the end of the training participants will be able to:
- Comprehend the need for customer care skills.
- Recognise qualities and shortcomings in the organisations customer care approach.
- Ability to use influencing skills to build long term relationships with key clients.
- Describe diverse customer behaviour styles.
- Be able to maximise the opportunity given by a complaining customer.
- Unmistakably comprehend what exceptional customer care looks like and develop tactics to show this level of service.
- Comprehend the significance, and use of, the telephone, the internet and social media in delivering exceptional customer service.
- Comprehend how to deal effectively with anger, aggression and complaints.
- Comprehend the importance of security and personal security.
- Evaluate and analyse customer satisfaction.
The world of customer service excellence
- Excellence in customer service and what it resembles.
- Distinguishing how excellence in front-line customer service is delivered and controlled.
- Evaluating the quality of the service that you offer.
- Concepts of customer care and the customer decision procedure.
- Models for managing customer care.
- The psychology of customer care – an outline.
- Managing criticism, controlling anger and aggression.
- Comprehending what your customers say about you and your organisation.
Gaining a greater Comprehending of your organisation’s service delivery
- The bond between customer service and reputation.
- Analysing the proof for investing in excellent customer service.
- Comprehending Porters Value Chain – how do you create value for your customers.
- Who are your internal suppliers and customers?
- What are the systems that help you all to deliver excellence to the customer?
- Building lasting rapport with your customers – internal and external.
- Creating a lasting first impression.
- Accomplishing perfect communication.
- Powerful listening and addressing techniques to understand what customers need.
- Typical customer behaviour patterns
- Body language secrets that show how others are thinking and answering to you.
- Lenses or filters to communication.
- Communications Types.
- Using perceptual positions to understand your customers’ ideas.
- implement communication channels to increase engagement.
Managing the delivery of customer service excellence
- Delivering a cutting-edge customer experience.
- Building up a customer strategy – planning for an interactive business relationship.
- Change management of processes, metrics, incentives and skills to deliver the customer experience.
- Benchmarking to accomplish competitive differentiation.
- Setting up internal information supply streams that flow through and around the organisation.
- Knowledge management as a customer service tool.
- Using a performance management structure.
- Coaching – a tool for self and others.
- Influencing exercises.
Action planning to achieve customer service excellence
- Building up a plan to deliver excellence.
- Introducing your plan to top-tier management.
- Assertiveness and what it means.
- Handling difficult people in an assertive way.
- Keeping up high standards of customer service.
- Reviewing the service that you offer and reacting accordingly.
- Embracing change for the benefit of all.
- Personal development planning.