Sunday 04 July 2021
- Duration: One Week
- City: Dubai
- Fees: Classroom: 4200 GBP / Online: 1900 GBP
Sunday 04 July 2021
This course is designed for:
Managers, supervisors and officers involved in the planning or management of events, exhibitions and conferences as well as managers and officers of Public Relations.
– Plan and prepare for professional and conferences in a professional way.
– Recognise the functions in an event or conference.
– Organise and assess the social activities in an event or conference.
– Prepare the estimated budget for a conference.
– Plan and organize different kinds of exhibitions.
Events and Conferences
– Importance and Concepts.
– Types of Events and Conferences.
Planning for Events and Conferences
– Collecting Information Needed in Planning
– Setting Smart Objectives.
– Preparing the Event Plan with Detailed Activities and Schedules.
– Selecting the Venue and Agreeing on the Site of the Event or Conference.
Organisation of the Event or Conference
– Choosing the Human Resources for the Management of the Event or Conference.
– Forming Different Specialized Committees.
– Training/Motivating the Teams in Charge of Managing the Event or Conference.
Promotional Activities for Events and Conferences
– Promotion and Advertisement of Events or Conferences.
– Steps Needed for the Promotion and Marketing of the Event or Conference.
– Setting a Plan for the Promotion of Events and Conferences.
The Different Functions for Managing Events and Conferences
– The Official Airline Carrier.
– Arrangements with Hotels.
– Conference Registration Activities.
– The Scientific Program and Choosing Speakers.
– Media Coverage During the Event or Conference.
– Managing the Event, Conference or Scientific Meeting.
– The Different Social Activities.
Organizing of Exhibitions
– Planning for Exhibitions.
– Promoting and Marketing Exhibitions.
– Renting Exhibition Space.
– Organizing and Managing of Exhibitions.
– Steps in the Actual Implementation of Exhibitions Plans.
The Financial Aspects of the Conference
– Preparing the Conference Budget.
– Controlling Expenditures According to the Budget.
– Deciding on the Registration Fees.
– Controlling the Cash Flow.
Follow Up and Evaluation of Conference and Events Activities
– Monitoring the Event or Conference Activities.
– Dealing with Implementation Problems.
– Preparing the Final Report.