Monday 18 May 2020
- Duration: One Week
- City: London
- Fees: 3900 GBP
Monday 18 May 2020
This course is designed for:
Executive and personal secretaries, personal assistants, senior clerks, senior administrators and others with the potential to become office managers.
– Use advanced administration techniques to professionally run the office of a senior manager.
– Develop excellent relationship with the manager and maximise productivity.
– Gain modern concepts and strategies related to the job in order to carry out responsibilities with a high degree of competence.
– Apply professional business-writing techniques in e-mails.
– the main reasons of stress and an action plan to keep it under control.
– Prepare and organise a professional meeting, write its agenda and take minutes accurately.
– Show professional skills in communicating with the internal/external public in an effective manner.
Progressive Role of the Executive Assistant/PA
– Developing and Broadening your Role.
– Expanding Yourself: Going Beyond Expectations.
– Wideningthe Managerial Aspects of your Role.
– Competencies of the Modern PA.
– Better Management of your Work Flow.
Optimizing the Relationship with the Boss
– Building Common Objectives/Priorities.
– Understanding and Synchronizing Expectations.
– Building and Managing the Relationship.
– Maximizing your Value Relative to the Boss.
– Partnering with the Boss.
Effective Interpersonal Communication
– Building long-term Relationships with Colleagues.
– Handling Difficult Personalities.
– Developing Self-Confidence and Assertiveness.
– Presenting your Ideas and Influencing Others.
– Negotiating Win-Win Outcomes.
– Perceptions, Attitudes and Beliefs.
Professional Business Writing
– Crucial Elements for Excellent Writing.
– Writing Professional Emails.
– Email Etiquette.
– Comprehending Stress.
– What Happens When you are Under Stress: The Symptoms.
– Identifying Actual Causes of Stress.
– Action-Planning to Keep Stress Under Control.
– Time-Management Preventive Measures.
Organizing Professional Meetings
– Planning for the Meeting.
– Preparing the Agenda.
– Techniques for Writing the Minutes.
– Improving the Effectiveness of your Meetings.
– Actions to Take After your Meetings.
Dealing with Visitors and Improving Customer Service
– Different Techniques for Screening Visitors.
– Servicing Internal and External Customers.
– Handling Complaints Professionally.
– Making your Department Customer-Friendly.