Monday 23 Nov 2020
- Duration: One Week
- City: London
- Fees: Classroom: 3900 GBP / Online: 1950 GBP
Monday 23 Nov 2020
This course will focus on the crucial aspects of leadership, such as motivating and leading the team, translating the company’s vision into everyday work of the team, as well as getting the best from all the employees in the organisation, whilst increasing their level of responsibility and effectiveness. This course centres on tactful leadership skills that are successful in any business. By creating extraordinary leaders and engaging them at all levels in the company, the organization will create the culture that guides smoothly all the processes through trust.
This course will enable leaders recognise the strategic skills for excellence, and strengthen their positions through modelling the correct culture stemming from ethical and trust based leadership. This will help change the image of leadership in organization in order to implement strategic changes required at all levels.
Emerging of a leader
– Speaking and listening skills, body language.
– Interpersonal skills for leaders
– Speaking and active listening skills, body language
– Fundamental principles for time management, planning and setting priorities.
– Dealing with interruptions and understanding and managing stress.
Characteristics of Great Leadership
– Characteristics of a great leader (empathy, awareness, persuasion, conceptualization, foresight, stewardship)
– Different styles of leadership
– Increasing influence by modelling organizational commitment and enabling the employees
Team Dynamics and Leadership
– Understanding and setting the teams purpose
– Types of teams, team formation
– Resolving team conflicts and conformity; techniques.
– Setting targets and monitoring the flow of work.
– Identifying and solving problems
Managing Change and Continuous Improvement
– Change in a business environment.
– Concept of skills audit for identifying areas of development.
– Coaching, mentoring and staff developing.
– Summary and personal development plan.
The Leader’s Network
– Stakeholder Relations
– Indicators of Network
– Standards for successful public engagement