Monday 23 Mar 2020
- Duration: One Week
- City: London
- Fees: 3800 GBP
Monday 23 Mar 2020
This course will lead HR professionals to how they can contribute to the business at strategic level and become a true strategic partner. It will give learners the skills and knowledge to make the transition from a service provider to a strategic partner – to assure that the organization meets the general business conditions and achieve stakeholder expectations.
HR Transformation is about getting business results and hence this course will assist lerners deliver more than just basic administration but more on transformation efforts designed to improve HR functionality and services that will align to corporate targets and strategies like quality, productivity, internal and external customer satisfaction.
– Create a plan to transform strategic requirements into HR objectives.
– Formulate the HR strategic action plan to achieve business objectives.
– Create a Business Model Plan using the Business Model Canvas for SHRM.
– Evaluate HR’s role in strategy development and implementation.
– Explain the concept of business strategy.
The Foundations of HR Strategy
– Introductions and course objectives.
– Development of Strategic HRM.
– The New HR Models.
– The Business Partner model.
– Understanding strategy.
– methods needed to form the HR strategy.
Translating Strategy into Business Models
– Formation of Strategic objectives.
– Mission Statement Creation.
– SHRM Metrics.
– Creating a Business Model.
– Business model canvas for SHRM.
– Cost Structures.
Practical Strategic Analysis Tools
– Measurement tools – organisational maturity, corporate culture etc.
– Strategic Analysis Tools.
– SWOT & PEST Analysis.
– Five Forces Analysis.
– Balanced Scorecards.
– Human Resources accounting model.
Understanding HR Trends
– Employment trends impacting on HR.
– World business trends impacting on HR.
– Leadership and HR.
– Team Working.
– Retention Issues.
– The future of HR.
Evaluating HR Function
– Predictive Trends & Analytics.
– Software for predictive planning and trend analysis.
– A Practical Example of Measurement – Absenteeism.
– HR’s Contribution to Added Value.
– Evaluating the HR Function.
– Ways of Evaluating the HR Function.