A resilient leader is a person who sees failures as temporary setbacks they can recover from quickly. They maintain a positive attitude and a strong sense of opportunity during periods of turbulence. When faced with ambiguity, a resilient leader finds ways to move forward and avoids getting stuck.
Regardless of your situation or your role, the resilience strategies can be used and shared to make everyone’s life easier. Your ability to bounce back makes a difference to everyone. Assess your situation and needs. Then apply the strategies that are most relevant to your specific needs in the immediate situation.
By the end of the program, participants will be able to:
- Explain the importance of leading agile organizations.
- Anticipate and adapt to change with agility and resilience.
- Lead and develop rapid response mechanisms to environmental changes.
- Establish compelling agile communication strategies to lead and drive change.
- Identify strategies to build and enhance agility and resilience in themselves and others.
- Identify how the brain develops resilience.
- Assess their own leadership capability for resilient performance.
Introduction to Resilience
- Key Aspects of Resilience
- Understanding the Importance of Resilience to Achieve Success
- The resilient Leader Role in Turbulent Times
- The Difference between Resilience and Change Management
- Reflecting and Clarifying our Strengths and Growth Areas
- The Leader’s Role in Improving Organization and People’s Adaptive Capabilities
- The Implications of Resilience for Leadership
- The Importance of Anticipating Change
- Indicators to Measure and Anticipate the Forces of Change
- Trusting and Engaging in Constructive Conflict
Generating Confidence and Action
- The Importance of Employee Engagement
- The Key Drivers in the Service Profit Chain
- The Necessity for Leaders to be Confident and Resilient
- Bringing Focus and Priorities to Action
- Empowering Teams to be Action-Oriented
Smart Social Organizing and Leadership Development for the Future
- Ability to Create, Engage and Nurture Social Change
- Social Media, Whistle Blowing and Breaking the Brand Bullying
- Social Entrepreneurship and Its Importance for Leaders
- Developing the Resilience to Thrive in Change
The Power of Resilience for Leaders
- How the Brain Develops Resilience
- Harnessing the Brain’s Neuroplasticity to Recover Resilience
- Using Mindfulness to Foster Self Awareness
- How Neuroscience is Revolutionizing our Thinking About Feelings
- How Positive Emotions Build Resilience
- Assessing your Capabilities for Resilient Performance
Solutions and Steps for Resilient 21st Century Leaders
- Signs of Resilience Mastery
- Developing Resilient Managers
- Developing a More Resilient Organization
- Challenges of Resilience for Executives
- Leadership Growth Plan and Resilience Mastery