Monday 15 Mar 2021
- Duration: One Week
- City: Madrid
- Fees: Classroom: 4350 GBP / Online: 1975 GBP
Monday 15 Mar 2021
The maintenance of physical assets can no longer be treated just as a ‘maintenance problem’. The competitive environment in which business operates requires an approach that integrates the operational objectives of the business and the life-cycle objectives of the physical assets.
Our highly interactive Maintenance Planning, Scheduling and Work Control training course is designed to provide management and staff with essential maintenance management skills, gain a clear comprehending of their roles, and work more effectively within a team environment.
Delegates will gain a practical understanding and knowledge of:
• The essential principles of effective maintenance management.
• Effective procedures for planning and controlling of the maintenance work flow.
• Proven methodology for the development of an effective maintenance plan.
• Effective scheduling of maintenance work.
• Closing the management loop through effective measurement, reporting and analysis.
• Comprehend maintenance as a key business function.
• Comprehend the objectives and purpose of pro-active failure management.
• Learn how reliability influences not only plant output, but also improves health, safety and environmental performance, resource optimisation and cost improvement.
• Recognise planning and scheduling best practices and how these will contribute to work quality and reliability improvement.
• Create and preserve forward work and use it for planning and scheduling resources.
• Utilise suitable performance indicators and management reports to perform regular analysis of maintenance performance, control maintenance resources and costs, and drive continuous improvement.
MODERN MAINTENANCE MANAGEMENT PRACTICE IN PERSPECTIVE
Maintenance in the Business Process.
What does it looks like.
What it could look like.
Evolution in Maintenance Management.
Reactive vs. Proactive Maintenance.
World-Class Maintenance Management.
MAINTENANCE POLICIES AND LOGISTICS PLANNING
Equipment Classification and Identification.
Document Identification and Classification.
Maintenance Management Policies.
Maintenance Work Prioritisation.
Maintenance Logistics Planning.
FAILURE MANAGEMENT PROGRAMME DEVELOPMENT
Failure Modes, Effects and Consequences (FMEA).
Failure Management Policies.
Application of RCM in the Development of Failure Management Policies.
Implementing Failure Management Policies.
Corrective Maintenance Planning.
Logistic Requirements Planning.
WORK SCHEDULING AND CONTROL
Development of Weekly Master Schedule.
Determine Resource Availability.
Determine Equipment Outage Requirement.
Management of the Forward Workload (Backlog).
Weekly Master Schedule Implementation.
PERFORMANCE MEASUREMENT, MANAGEMENT REPORTING AND ANALYSIS
Information and Control.
Management Levels and Information.
Workload Performance Indicators.
Planning Performance Indicators.
Effectiveness Performance Indicators.
Cost Performance Indicators.