Monday 14 Sep 2020
- Duration: One Week
- City: London
- Fees: Classroom: 3900 GBP / Online: 1950 GBP
Monday 14 Sep 2020
This Course is designed for:
Account managers, sales managers, sales people who are managing Key Accounts or have limited experience in managing customers in a Business to Business environment.
• Handle better margins and make more profits.
• Devise action plans to prioritize efforts for maximum results.
• Build up a sales plan for each strategic (key) account to fully satisfy client needs and maximize customer value.
• Comprehend the buying process and close more sales.
• Recognise, assess and prioritize opportunities for business and relationship development.
Key Account (KA) Management (KAM)
• Definition of Key Account Management.
• Setting the Rules for Qualifying Key Accounts.
• CRM: The Key for Managing Customer Profitability.
• Linking CRM to KA Management and Customer Lifetime Value.
Account Analysis: A Necessary Step Towards Defining and Selecting KA
• The Single-Factor Models.
• The Portfolio Models.
• The Decision Models.
• Cost per Call and Break-Even Sales Volume Computation.
• Selection Criteria and Measuring Attractiveness.
• Use of Resources versus Cost to Serve.
Key Account Relational Development Model
• Partnership Defined.
• The Partnership Skill Set.
• Pre-Relationship Stage.
• Early Relationship Stage.
• Mid Relationship Stage.
• Partnership Relationship Stage.
• Synergetic Relationship Stage.
• Reasons for Divesting Partnerships.
• The KA Quiz.
The Key Account Planning Process (KAP)
• Account Planning Process Criteria.
• Analysing the Customer, Past Business and Competition.
• The Competitive Analysis Matrix.
• The Customer Expectation Benchmark Matrix.
• Developing Account Strategies.
• Use of SWOT and TOWS Analyses.
• Strategy Development Tools.
• Template for Key Account Management Planning.
The Critical Role of Key Account Managers
• Comprehending the Role and Responsibilities of Key Account Managers.
• Harnessing Daily To-Do-Lists to Optimize Sales Productivity.
• Identifying and Working with Different Personality Styles.
• Presentation Skills for Key Account Managers.