Monday 12 Oct 2020
- Duration: One Week
- City: London
- Fees: 3900 GBP
Monday 12 Oct 2020
The roles of administrative professionals in organisations are persistently developing. This energising and interactive master-class is intended to provide you with the opportunity to audit and enhance your interpersonal and professional skills to expand your effectiveness. In this master-class, we will talk about how to:
– Upgrade your skills to enable you to work at a higher level.
– Value the importance of your position.
– Comprehend your business in order to work effectively.
– Utilise communication skills to your benefit and to the benefit of your organisation.
– Build up your interpersonal skills to improve your working practice.
– Establish and improve your existing skills.
– Enhance your position and become more proactive.
– Recognise ways to grow your knowledge of the organisation and business area.
– How to control your time and work output?
– Build up and apply your interpersonal intelligence.
– Deal with your manager to mutual benefit.
– Write more effective letters, e-mails and other forms of business correspondence.
– Support and make noteworthy presentations.
Building on existing skills and developing the role/ Organisational skills and time management
– What is your role?
– Becoming more proactive.
– Self-enhancement and grow your knowledge of the business.
– Organisational skills.
– Planning and prioritising – taking control over your work load.
Organisational skills and time management / Dealing with change
– Target setting
– Time management and working under pressure.
– Handling stress in self and others.
– Coping with, and utilising change in the work environment
The importance and value of communication skills
– Why are communication skills so important?
– Expressing yourself with clarity.
– Spoken, written and remote communication – differences and implications.
– Telephone techniques.
– Writing more effective business letters and e-mails.
– Improving reports – structure, relevance, layout and editing.
– What makes a good presentation – tips to excellent presentations.
Managing your manager and raising your profile
– Image management.
– Developing an effective working relationship with your manager.
– What is expected of you?
– Using your skills to enable your manager to concentrate on his/her priorities.
– Delegating and enhancing the quality of delegation received.
– Team work.
Interpersonal intelligence and influencing skills
– Being a team player and flexibility.
– Comprehending yourself and other people.
– Influencing skills – gaining support and cooperation of others.
– Improving self-confidence.
– Resolving conflict.
– Giving and receiving feedback.
– Taking forward ideas for improvement.
– Action planning.