Sunday 21 Feb 2021
- Duration: One Week
- City: Dubai
- Fees: 3900 GBP
Sunday 21 Feb 2021
This intensive course is for Individuals involved in improvement projects, processes identification, work design, productivity improvement or quality auditing initiatives.
• Understand Process definitions and vital role of processes in the organisation.
• Test elements of a business process.
• Develop process maps and measure performance.
• Apply process testing for core, support and linkage processes.
• Analyse, simplify and improve processes.
Process Definitions and Elements
• Process Definition.
• Process Approach to Improvement.
• Advantages of Process Mapping.
• Elements of a Process.
• Benefits of Process Maps.
• Attributes of a Process Map:
o Who Is the Customer?
o What Is Critical to their Satisfaction?
o Where Can we Obtain Process Performance Data?
o How Well Do our Processes Satisfy their Needs?
o What Is our Business Value Chain?
o What Is Process Efficiency and Effectiveness?
o Stakeholders Analysis
Comprehending Process Approach as per International Quality Standards
• Comprehending Process Approach
• Process Characteristics
• The Plan-Do-Check-Act (PDCA) Approach
• Opportunities in Terms of Reducing Cycle Time, Defects and
Process Assessments Approaches
• Key Terms
• Mapping Process
• Kinds of Mapping Tools
o Simple Flow Charting
o Geo Graphs, Spaghetti/Workflow Diagrams.
o Swim Lane (Deployment) Flowcharts.
o Supplier-Input-Process-Output-Customer Charts (SIPOC- Six Sigma Projects).
o Value-Added/Non-Value-Added Analysis.
o Value Stream Maps.
o Cycle Time Map.
• Process Hierarchy.
• Process Maps Symbols.
• IDEFO Process Map.
o Non-Value-Added Analysis
• Lean Thinking to Reduce Waste in Processes.
• The Eight Types of Waste Found in Processes.
• 5S – A Framework to Organize and Maintain your Workplace.
• Failure Mode and Effects Analysis (FMEA).
Process Analysis and Improvement
• Customer Oriented Processes.
• Support Oriented Processes.
• Management Processes.
• Diagnosis of a Process.
• Analysing and Improving a Process.
• Turtle Diagram.
• Using Process Maps to Identify Root Causes.
• 12 Cornerstone Tools to Process Streamlining.
• Problem-Solving Techniques.
• Process Auditing as a Tool for Continuous Improvement.
• Process Mapping in Six Sigma Projects.
Process Measurement and Benchmarking
• Why Measure?
• Setting Targets
• Process KPIs.
• Benchmarking and the Balanced Scorecard.