Sunday 13 Sep 2020
- Duration: One Week
- City: Dubai
- Fees: Classroom: 4250 GBP / Online: 1925 GBP
Sunday 13 Sep 2020
This course is designed for:
Salespeople, sales support, as well as potential candidates for sales positions who want to build and revitalize their existing selling skills.
Recognise the behaviours and skills of a successful sales professional.
Build up a structured and tested sales process to maximize every sales opportunity.
Comprehend prospecting basics and be able to conduct a sales call.
Utilise appropriate questioning techniques and listening skills which will lead to a reduced level of objections and an increased level of sales.
Prepare presentations that meet both organization objectives and the needs of the audience.
Achieve objections and work up strong responses.
Understand different types of selling models.
Choose a closing technique to earn the business.
Draft a formula to achieve sales goals.
Handle the customer relationship on an ongoing basis.
Differentiate themselves from competition through building better customer relationships and the use of customer care philosophies.
The Changing Business Environment
• Evolution of Personal Selling.
• The New Sales Competencies.
• Behaviours, Characteristics and Skills of a Successful Salesperson.
• Assessing Performance According to Specific Sales Indicators.
• The 10 Root Causes of Sales Problems.
• Personal Selling Profile.
Preparation and Self Organization
• Personal Management.
• Time Management for Sales People.
• Understanding the Psychology of Selling.
• Developing a Strategy for Sales Success.
The Sales Process
• Effective Prospecting and Pre-Visit Research Using Teleblitz.
• Characteristics of Different Aelling Models, Types and Atructures.
• Setting Goals Based on Your Sales Quota and Plan.
• Analysing the Territory and Conducting Account Research.
• Planning Your Calendar to Achieve Sales Goals and Build a Sales Pipeline.
• Identifying Resources and Methods of Generating Leads.
• Delivering Clear and Effective Presentations.
• Handling and Overcoming Objections.
• Achieving Positive Closing Techniques.
• Recognizing Service as a Hard Differentiator.
Business Negotiation Skills
• Understanding the Principles Involved in Successful Negotiation.
• Sales Negotiation and Vulnerability Analysis.
• Building a Value Position and Relationship through Artful Negotiating.
Managing the Customer Relationship
• Service Beliefs and Philosophy.
• Basic Attributes of a Positive Attitude.
• Questioning and Probing Skills.
• Comprehending Different Buyer Behaviours Styles and your Own.
• How to Respond to Different Buyers and Different Personalities.
• Strategies to Maintain Communication with a Customer.