This professional and practical course is designed for learners who want to get the knowledge required to be more effective in their job and to be able to constantly deliver successful projects in their organisation. Leading projects can be a hard and stressful job; and that’s why this Bootcamp course will try to ease the stress and show learners how to successfully deliver any projects.
It will focus on comprehending how to approach projects, the value project management has in delivering successful projects, how to handle clients’ issues and project delivery, project selection, planning, estimating, scheduling, and delivering customer satisfaction.
- Comprehend the techniques of project and programme management including the ability to manage several projects and large complex projects.
- Recognise and apply the mindset and leadership skills for project managers.
- Managing of multiple projects compare to managing single projects
- Identify how to utilise project management that can develop the way your organisation works.
- Identify various project management methods and techniques and apply them in different project scenarios.
What it takes to become a Project Manager
- What characteristics do the best Project Managers have and how to enhance these?
- What must a project manager look for in developing a powerful project team?
Bootcamp Breakout 1: Develop your Project Team and experience a Team Building Exercise
- Comprehending the role of the project manager in business development.
- Recognise the behaviour of project stakeholders and how to manage them.
Bootcamp Breakout 2: Introducing the Project and introducing the Customer
- Recognising your Customer and comprehending the different strategies in managing their expectation.
- Identifying and setting project team duties.
Bootcamp Breakout 3: Present your team to the Customer Organisation
Handling Multiple Projects
- Characterising the keys to managing multiple projects and how to achieve this.
- How to identify and handle difficult personality kinds on multiple projects.
- How to handle and manage change when dealing with multiple project.
- Comprehending the steps in successfully delegating work on projects.
Bootcamp Breakout 4: Prepare your project structure to reassure your customer on project delivery
- Identifying the 10 critical elements of a good project management plan?
- Comprehending the difference between planning for small versus large complex projects?
Bootcamp Breakout 5: Developing a Project Plan for your Project and split the Project into parts which can be assigned to Team Members.
Creating and Controlling the Project Plans
- Comprehending the 11 factors that make a good schedule … what are they and how to manage them.
- Comprehending the common mistakes to avoid when making a project schedule.
Bootcamp Breakout 6: Create a schedule that your sponsor can understand.
- How to identify and manage risk in any projects.
- Comprehending when and where project contracts need to be used and how they should be managed.
Bootcamp Breakout 7: Present the risk back to your sponsor and understand financial implications.
- Comprehend how to develop the project financial budget.
- Comprehend what critical project elements that constantly need monitoring.
Bootcamp Breakout 8: Creating a project control system
- Comprehend how to be active in managing change.
- Comprehend what to do if the project is behind schedule or over budget.
- What is the best way to manage a customer when change requires extra budget or time.
Bootcamp Breakout 9: Handle the Change
- Comprehend the best way of interfacing with your stakeholders during meetings.
Bootcamp Breakout 10: It is time to meet with the customer and tell them about the change.
- Actions, Issues and Change … how to report on them.
Bootcamp Breakout 11: Compile the Actions, Issues and Change.
Finishing the Project
- Comprehend the best way to complete a project.
- Distinguish the best way of transitioning projects to the customer.
- Comprehend how to make the best use of lesson learnt.
- Comprehend how can to turn a complicated project into a big success.
- How well should the project manager know the customer and Comprehending why it is important.
- Comprehending strategies on how project managers can improve the relationship with their customers
Bootcamp Breakout 12: It is time to Build a Bridge between you and the Customer – Can you do it and show how successful the project is?