Monday 04 May 2020
- Duration: One Week
- City: Madrid
- Fees: 3900 GBP
Monday 04 May 2020
This intensive learning course introduces you to current theory and best practice around operational, functional and strategic quality management.
You’ll learn how to contribute to an organisation’s strategic vision for success, as well as how to implement policies to improve customer relations and business effectiveness.
When you complete this course, you’ll have finely-honed quality, organisational and people management skills, and you’ll be ready for roles in quality management, training and development, and other related fields.
– Identify quality management concepts and mandates.
– Define quality strategic planning and control process and its main components.
– Convert a strategic plan to an operating plan.
– Define strategic quality management and draft a quality strategy plan.
– Use the strategy of the organisation to determine Key Performance Indicators (KPIs).
– Draft a quality department balanced scorecard.
Strategic Quality Management and Strategic Thinking
– Quality Evolution and Concepts.
– Evaluation of Strategic Management.
– Strategic Thinking versus Strategic Planning in Quality Departments.
– The Strategic Planning and Control Process.
– Benefits of Strategic Management to the Quality Professional.
Analysis of the Environment
– Situation Analysis Tools in Quality Departments.
– Defining Quality Visions and Missions.
– Setting Quality Strategic Goals.
– Identifying Critical Success Factors in Quality.
– Key Result Areas and Key Performance Indicators.
– Core Competencies and Core Values.
Goals, Objectives and Creative Strategies
– Goals, Objectives and Targets for the Quality Division.
– Financial versus Non-Financial Objectives.
– The Use of Key Result Areas in Quality Sector.
– Adopting Effective Strategies to Achieve Excellence.
– Case studies in Quality Department Strategies.
Developing Operating Plans
– From Vision to Action Plan.
– The How-How Technique to Develop Quality Related Initiatives.
– Criteria of Effective Action Plans.
– Linking Goals, Strategies, Action Plans and Budgets.
– Developing a Quality Department Plan.
Measuring Quality Management Strategy Achievement
– Approaches to Control in Quality.
– Using Key Result Areas (KRAs) to Create Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) for the Process Control.
– Setting Targets.
– The Balanced Scorecard for the Quality Department.