Monday 06 Apr 2020
- Duration: One Week
- City: Paris
- Fees: 3470 GBP
Monday 06 Apr 2020
This course is for experienced and/or senior professionals in the recruitment and selection function as well as senior employees in Human Resources. The course is also very useful for those working in workforce planning and nationalization.
– Prepare and execute a professional recruitment campaign by using job profiles to attract the right quantity and quality of job candidates.
– Utilise the right measures and Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) to evaluate the effectiveness of recruitment efforts.
– Understand the various methods for assessing candidates and validity and reliability of each.
– Enhance fairness and objectivity by utilizing standards and best practices throughout the various recruitment, interviewing and selection stages.
– Utilise the data collected from the recruitment and assessment stages to produce meaningful interview reports.
– Defining Needs.
– Planning the Various Stages.
– Roles of Line Managers and Recruitment Personnel.
– Capturing and Tabulating Information.
– Producing Recruitment Reports.
– Validity and Reliability of Assessment Methods.
– Reasons Interviews Are Not Enough.
– Improving the Reliability of Interviews.
Fairness and Objectivity Issues
– Why CVs and Résumés are Unfair.
– Fair Interview Formats and Structures.
– Timings and Venues.
Advanced Interviewing Techniques
– Importance of Information and Data Capture.
– Separating Fact from Fiction,
– Avoiding ‘Diplomatic’ or ‘Politically Correct’ Answers.
– Probing and Funnelling.
Producing Interview Reports
– Objective versus Subjective Reports.
– Translating Reports to Numbers.
– The Use of Competency Levels in Interview Reports.
Post Interview Steps
– Employment Offers: Dos and Don’ts.
– Regret Letters.
Measuring Recruitment Efforts
The Main KPIs for Measuring the Recruitment Function:
– Applicant Response Ratios.
– Qualified Application Ratios.
– Yield Rates.
– Time to Fill and Time to Join.
– Offer Acceptance Ratio.
– When, How and by Whom.
– Format and Content.
– Analysis and Findings.
– Reporting Findings.
– Exit Interview Sample.