Sunday 13 Dec 2020
- Duration: One Week
- City: Dubai
- Fees: 3850 GBP
Sunday 13 Dec 2020
This course is designed for:
Administrators, office managers, personal assistants and any member of the general staff wishing to improve their personal skills and challenge themselves to excel in their mission at the office.
– Understand the role of productivity and effectiveness in the success of the 21st century administrator.
– Develop self-leadership capabilities which will enable professional advancement.
– Employ thinking skills to facilitate turning problems into opportunities.
– Start excellent relationships with people at all levels.
– Organise and plan for the best performance and utilization of their time at the office.
Productivity and Effectiveness: Gateways to the 21st Century Administrator
– What Is Productivity?
– Efficiency versus Effectiveness: Differences and Practical Uses.
– Optimizing Quality and Quantity of Production through Streamlining.
– Signs of Inefficiencies at your Office.
– Work-Breakdown Structures.
– Self-Leadership as a Prerequisite for Leading Others.
– Personal Values.
– Performing a Personal SWOT Analysis.
– Building your Talents.
– Becoming More Proactive.
The Thinking Administrator
– Using Different Thinking Techniques to Boost your Professionalism.
– Using Creativity as a Business Tool.
– Mental Blocks and Ways to Overcome Them.
– Brain storming your Best Options.
– Solving Office Problems (and Turning Them into Opportunities).
– Kaizen: Focusing on Continuous Improvements.
– Learning Styles for Professional Development.
The Power of your Attitude
– What is Attitude? Uses of Attitude.
– Perceptions, Beliefs and their Effect on Attitude.
– Going Beyond a Positive Attitude.
– Making Things Happen: The Attitude.
– Using your Attitude for Professional Excellence.
Developing your Work Relationships
– Building Rapport with your Manager, Colleagues and Clients.
– Adapting to Different Working Styles.
– Navigating through People Problems and Problem People.
– Enhancing your Presentation/Self-Selling Skills.
– Applying the Principles of Emotional Intelligence.
– Best Practices for Delivering Positive Feedback.
Organising and Planning for Best Performance
– Setting Challenging Performance Goals.
– Putting Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) to Work.
– Utilizing Planning Strategies/Forward Thinking.
– Personal Action-Planning.
– Developing Filing/Document Management System.
– Acquiring Stamina and Resistance to Stress.