This course is best solution for Experts working in Human Resources Planning or Human Resources Administration who are directly in charge of developing HR Policies and Procedures. This course is also suitable for Human Resources managers who wish to enhance their skills in writing HR Policies and Procedures.
- Elaborate the difference between policies, processes and procedures.
- List all HR functions and responsibilities and identify their contributions to organisational success.
- Effective HR policies and procedures writing techniques.
- The importance of Human Resources policies and procedures.
- Develop Human Resources policies and procedures.
Human Resources Management
- The Main Functions in HR Management.
- HR Deliverables: A Model for Multiple Roles.
- Competency-Based HR Management.
- HR as Business Partner.
- HR Competencies: Moving from Traditional HR to Strategic HR.
Basic Writing Tips
- Applying Easy and Effective Grammatical Rules.
- Writing in an Impersonal Style.
- Organising Paragraphs and Sentences.
- Using Simple, Specific and Positive Language.
- Using Active Verbs.
The Strategic Role of Human Resources
- The Evolution of HR into a Strategic Function.
- Ways to Building the Strategic Role of Human Resources.
- Policies and Procedures as the Cornerstone in Strategizing Human Resources.
Procedures: What Are They and Why We Have Them?
- Human Resources Policies.
- Human Resources Procedures.
- Why are HR Policies and Procedures Required?
- Expressing Values in HR Policies and Procedures.
- Formulating HR Policies and Procedures.
- Importance of Statutory Inclusions.
- Practical Policy Writing Activities.
- A Partial List of Policies.
- Contents and Sections of a Policy.
Development of Human Resources Procedures
- Defining Processes and Procedures.
- Key points in Developing Processes and Procedures.
- Establish your Process.
- Developing HR Procedures – Practical Application.
- Utilising the Flowchart Symbols.
- Writing Detailed Procedures to Support Process Maps.
- Main focus in Developing HR Procedures – Including the Development Process.
- Human Resources Management Systems.