Your leadership team should consider the human side of change during the transition process and develop a plan to anticipate and address it. Furthermore, you should expect these changes to create a certain amount of workplace conflict and be prepared to manage it, making it a productive rather than disruptive force.
If you want to gain a solid understanding of Change Management and Conflict Resolution and fast track your dream career, then take a step in the right direction with this industry-standard, comprehensive Change Management and Conflict Resolution course designed by expert instructors.
At the heart of this Change Management Strategies and Conflict Resolution Training course, we use trusted tools to measure your personal style when in conflict, and we will coach you through the issues that arise from the results of the tests.
In this extending and insightful course, we use the famous Thomas Kilmann (TKI) Conflict Resolution Instrument. This tool has been utilised by all top organisations to create collaborative teams for excellent performance.
At the end of the Change Management Strategies and Conflict Resolution Training course:
- Understand the main sources of conflict
- Analyse and understand the nature of conflicts
- Describing appropriate techniques to manage conflict
- Utilise the Thomas Kilmann Model for greater awareness and effectiveness.
- Establish effective communication Skills for increased collaboration and productivity.
- Implement and build workable communication action plans.
- Comprehend the key leading for lasting change.
- Comprehend the need to take responsibility for leading change.
- Comprehend how to be a Leader of Change.
- Increase a greater awareness of yourself and your full leadership potential.
- Manage relationships with others promptly, from level one trough to level four competency in all areas.
Change Management Strategies and Conflict Resolution Training course, is ideal for :
- All Managers and Leaders who wish to enhance their competencies in change management
- All Human Resource (HR) Personnel
- Leaders & Supervisors who need to take charge of – and resolve – conflicts or difficult situations that could have a negative impact on performance, effectiveness and relationships
- Junior / Middle Managers new to their role, or with experience but little previous training