– Speaking and listening skills, body language.
– Interpersonal skills for leaders
– Speaking and active listening skills, body language
– Fundamental principles for time management, planning and setting priorities.
– Dealing with interruptions and understanding and managing stress.
– Characteristics of a great leader (empathy, awareness, persuasion, conceptualization, foresight, stewardship)
– Different styles of leadership
– Increasing influence by modelling organizational commitment and enabling the employees
– Understanding and setting the teams purpose
– Types of teams, team formation
– Resolving team conflicts and conformity; techniques.
– Setting targets and monitoring the flow of work.
– Identifying and solving problems
– Change in a business environment.
– Concept of skills audit for identifying areas of development.
– Coaching, mentoring and staff developing.
– Summary and personal development plan.
– Stakeholder Relations
– Indicators of Network
– Standards for successful public engagement