Powerful strategic leadership is central to the future accomplishment of any organisation. This begins with defining a clear strategic vision – setting out the leadership team’s strategic intent for the organisation and its various businesses. This then needs to be translated into an agenda for action – not just a ‘strategic plan’ but a set of guidelines or a road map clearly setting out where the business needs to go and empowering managers at all levels to make the multitude of decisions that they need to make in the clear comprehension of where the business is heading.
In this extensive two-week course, both strategic leaders and first line experts will participate in how to enhance, implement and structure the changes important to make a new strategy, vision or mission work successfully in today’s dynamic climate.
Week one focuses on the advancement of the centre strategies and plan to make the organisation achieve its vision or targets, while week two drills further into the organisation to create techniques that get the workforce “on-board” with the changes and have them participate in working out the problems and implementing the new strategies. It is unequivocally suggested that strategic leaders attend both weeks.
At the end of this Strategic Planning, Communication, Measurement and Implementation Training course, you will be able to :
- Understand the concepts and the differences between strategy, planning, goals, and tactics
- Demonstrate how the operating unit’s strategic plan contributes to the organization’s strategic plan
- Master the steps in building a useful strategic plan
- Recognize and review their options during the process to optimize their results
- Create clear, simple communication tools
- Build a solid strategic plan that is unique to their organization
- Develop a realistic implementation plan
- Measure their results to make sure the organization is achieving its objectives
- Obtain “Best practice” planning tools
- Plan process effectively leading to more accurate measurement of success
- Make better decision on more choices
- Improve efficiency in the planning and implementation process reducing wasted time
Strategic Planning, Communication, Measurement and Implementation Training course is suitable to a wide range of professionals but will greatly benefit:
- Those are involved in strategic and business planning or have aspirations to rise to the next level
- Managers at all levels who want to develop their planning skills
- New Managers who wish to gain more strategic perspective in relation to their work
- Middle/Senior Managers aiming to develop their strategic planning skills, to achieve better results and gain influence in the planning process