What is maintenance?
- Why maintain?
- Traditional maintenance methods.
- Common current practices and trends.
What is Reliability Centred Maintenance?
- Its history.
- Its development.
- Current usage.
- Where can it be cost-effective?
- How does it work?
- Fundamental features.
- Key criteria.
- Maintenance options.
- Key outcomes.
Making the business case and preparing the strategy
- Identifying and quantifying current risks.
- Identifying and quantifying current costs.
- Motivating decision-makers.
- Identifying and empowering those who have to deliver the results.
- Educating / gaining buy-in from interested parties.
- Identify business functions.
- Prioritise functions.
- Verify correct usage.
- Identify failure modes.
- Identify the results of failure.
- Comprehend the failure process.
- Specify the appropriate maintenance action(s).
- Continuous re-evaluation.