These terms and conditions apply between you, the User of this Website (including any sub-domains, unless expressly excluded by their own terms and conditions), and London Premier Centre, the owner and operator of this Website.
Please read these terms and conditions carefully, as they affect your legal rights.
Your agreement to comply with and be bound by these terms and conditions is deemed to occur upon your first use of the Website. If you do not agree to be bound by these terms and conditions, you should stop using the Website immediately.
In these terms and conditions, User or Users means any third party that accesses the Website and is not either (i) employed by London Premier Centre and acting in the course of their employment or (ii) engaged as a consultant or otherwise providing services to London Premier Centre and accessing the Website in connection with the provision of such services.
You must be at least 18 years of age to use this Website.
By using the Website and agreeing to these terms and conditions, you represent and warrant that you are at least 18 years of age.
Intellectual property and acceptable use:
- All Content included on the Website, unless uploaded by Users, is the property of London Premier Centre, our affiliates or other relevant third parties. In these terms and conditions, Content means any text, graphics, images, audio, video, software, data compilations, page layout, underlying code and software and any other form of information capable of being stored in a computer that appears on or forms part of this Website, including any such content uploaded by Users.
By continuing to use the Website you acknowledge that such Content is protected by copyright, trademarks, database rights and other intellectual property rights. Nothing on this site shall be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use any trademark, logo or service mark displayed on the site without the owner’s prior written permission.
- You may, for your own personal, non-commercial use only, do the following:
a. retrieve, display and view the Content on a computer screen.
b. print one copy of the Content.
- You must not otherwise reproduce, modify, copy, distribute or use for commercial purposes any Content without the written permission of London Premier Centre.
- You may not use the Website for any of the following purposes:
a. in any way which causes, or may cause, damage to the Website or interferes with any other person’s use or enjoyment of the Website;
b. in any way which is harmful, unlawful, illegal, abusive, harassing, threatening or otherwise objectionable or in breach of any applicable law, regulation, governmental order;
c. making, transmitting or storing electronic copies of Content protected by copyright without the permission of the owner.
- You must ensure that the details provided by you on registration or at any time are correct and complete.
6. You must inform us immediately of any changes to the information that you provide when registering by updating your personal details to ensure we can communicate with you effectively.
7. We may suspend or cancel your registration with immediate effect for any reasonable purposes or if you breach these terms and conditions.
8. You may cancel your registration at any time by informing us in writing to the address at the end of these terms and conditions.
If you do so, you must immediately stop using the Website. Cancellation or suspension of your registration does not affect any statutory rights.
Availability of the Website and disclaimers:
- Any online facilities, tools, services or information that London Premier Centre makes available through the Website (the Service) is provided “as is” and on an “as available” basis.
We give no warranty that the Service will be free of defects and/or faults. To the maximum extent permitted by the law, we provide no warranties (express or implied) of fitness for a particular purpose, accuracy of information, compatibility and satisfactory quality. London Premier Centre is under no obligation to update information on the Website.
16. Whilst London Premier Centre uses reasonable endeavours to ensure that the Website is secure and free of errors, viruses and other malware, we give no warranty or guaranty in that regard and all Users take responsibility for their own security, that of their personal details and their computers.
17. London Premier Centre accepts no liability for any disruption or non-availability of the Website.
18. London Premier Centre reserves the right to alter, suspend or discontinue any part (or the whole of) the Website including, but not limited to, any products and/or services available.
These terms and conditions shall continue to apply to any modified version of the Website unless it is expressly stated otherwise.
These terms and conditions may be varied by us from time to time. Such revised terms will apply to the Website from the date of publication. Users should check the terms and conditions regularly to ensure familiarity with the then current version.
Cancellation and Refund policy
Under UK law, you may have the right to cancel the course or request a refund under certain circumstances, in accordance with this policy. It depends on four cases as follows:
- Delegate side Cancellation
Delegates have 14 days from the date of booking to cancel and receive a full refund or transfer to another date free of charge.
After this period of time, if they wish to cancel they will need to contact the LPC team 15 days prior to the date the course is due to commence in order to receive a 50% refund or pay a 5% admin charge to transfer onto an alternative course. If less than 15 days’ notice is given then we will be unable to refund or cancel the booking unless on medical grounds.
- The Centre side cancellations:
All courses are checked for viability approximately 10 working days prior to the course date. At this point, any course for some reason may be cancelled. In this instance, delegates booked on the cancelled course will receive a full refund or free course transfer as decided by the Centre of full refund as a decision by the centre.
- Cancellation due to adverse weather or other unforeseen circumstances:
In the event of adverse weather conditions or other unforeseen circumstances: We offer two options for the Participant to select one from: (According to Participant preference)
- We will endeavour to reschedule the course or if the rearranged date is unsuitable, delegates will be offered a free charge transfer to the new course date
- Or a 50% refund of the course fees.
- For medical reason cancellations :
We will offer a 50% refund or transfer onto an alternative course paying a 5% admin charge, we must receive medical evidence into the office no later than five working days after the intended course date.
If the centre holding the course or the presenter is unable to attend the course, all delegates will be contacted as soon as possible.
We will endeavour to reschedule the course or if the rearranged date is unsuitable, delegates will be offered a free transfer to a new course date which is convenient their schedule.
If you need to postpone your course, you need to make a request 5 working days before the course starting date and it does not cost for you. You are not able to make a request for a course postpone less than 5 working days before the course starting date.
Any refund will take up to 30 days to process.